Live from the 2016 Shot Show, Eric from Moss Pawn and Gun is detailing a one of a kind shotgun that some hope to be the wave of the future, the new Cobalt Kinetics B.A.M.F. The acronym B.A.M.F. stands for Billet Aluminum Modern Firearm. This AR has crazy firepower and some specifications that are 100% unique.
This $3,000 AR is not only revolutionizing assault rifles, but guns in general.
It is meticulously crafted from aircraft grade 7075 billet aluminum to the most severe tolerances available. The fully modifiable buffer system implemented allows the shooter a great deal of comfort and adjustability while the self loading ability puts this rifle in a class all on its own. As entry level AR-15’s become cheaper and more uniformed, this is certainly on the other side of the spectrum and deserves a very close look. Specifications for this futuristic AR-15 are available right below.
Cobalt Kinetics B.A.M.F
- Caliber – .223 Wylde
- Ambidextrous Controls – Charging Handle, Dual Drop Bolt Release, 45-Degree Safety Selector, Mag Release (Odin on right side), Threaded Pins
- Upper and Lower Receiver – Custom Mated Upper and Lower Precision Machined from 7075 Billet-Aluminum, Beveled Mag Well, Detachable Trigger Guard
- BCG – Nickel Boron
- Barrel Length – 16” Chrome Lined or 18” Stainless Steel
- Hand Guard – Free Floating Precision Machined 7075 Billet Aluminum with M-Lok
- Sights – Flip-up Front and Rear
- Muzzle Device – Cobalt Compensator
- Grip – Hogue Over-molded Grip
- Trigger – High Performance Trigger